Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Merry Christmas... lets break something!

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of December. You know what this means? Only 2 *full* weeks until Christmas vacation starts. If I can hold on to my remaining two days of vacation, I will get 12 days off this year for Christmas. I guess this is probably the only benefit of working for a company that has its vacation schedule set by a greedy union. Thank you greedy UAW!
So I have 12 days to spend at home. Last year during my vacation I so foolishly tried to remodel our kitchen. It's still to this day not finished. I've never been much for actually completing projects, they're only fun to start. I could always just finish the kitchen... nah! Like I said, projects are only fun to start.
Maybe this year's project will involve destroying a bathroom... I've always wanted to smash a cast iron tub out with a sledge hammer, I hear it's great fun.
Either way, Christmas is a great time for destruction and I plan on using every minute to the fullest. I guess I should change my Christmas list to just gift certificates from Home Depot....

More to come later.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home