Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Somewhere between puberty and Burt Reynolds...

I swear every couple of months I get into a conversation over how much (or if) men should shave their... well... junk.  Don't ask me why it's such an issue.  But it is, and I was going over it with a few peeps today.  One had heard from someone who heard from someone that only "civilized men" shaved.  Or "un-civilized men" didn't.  Horse a piece.  When another asked him what camp he fell into, he proudly proclaimed "UN-CIVILIZED".

After I came back from the bathroom to wash the puke out of my mouth I took to the white board for some education and constructed the following graph...

 

*S represents amount of shaving
** a(a) represents level of acceptableness and/or age

nick

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lawryde said...

You should put that chart up at graphjam

9:46 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

For some reason, I'm picturing that convo and the accompanying graph taking place around the kitchen table in the firehouse on "Rescue Me!"

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home