Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Artsy product of the week



Another sick day for the boy, another day off of work for dad. C asked about the vacuum which she very observantly noticed in the backround of the picture I posted yesterday. And I have been meaning to post about this in my artsy products category.

The vacuum is a Dyson, the DC07, which is the older of the available models. While it retails for just shy of $400, it is a vacuum you should not live without. When they say on the commercial that this thing doesn't lose suction, and you say to yourself, "bullshit, every vacuum loses suction"... You're making a fool of yourself. This thing will suck the damn skin off your arm if you get it too close. We've used it to remove drywall from walls before...

Trust me when I make a vacuum recommendation. We've had many many many many many shitty vacuums. But with four animals and a baby, we knew we needed the best. We sucked it up (pun intended) and dropped the four Benjamins for the Dyson. Well worth our money.

You know what the best thing about the Dyson is though? It's long cord. I can get to every corner of either floor without unplugging it. Plus, the hose on this thing, can easily get up 20 or so stairs with the unit remaining on the ground level. So no hauling the thing up as you vacuum stairs.

If I was rich, these would be the Christmas presents I would give. But I'm not, so buy your own.

Nick

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home