Monday, March 27, 2006

Don't I Look Fabulous?

Did you guys notice that I was on spring break last week? Me neither. I decided to forego the warm Florida beaches and Girls Gone Wild to spend more time with the hot wife this year. I figured with her being pregnant with my child and all, it's the least I could do.

Yeah fricken right! Seriously, you think I would pass up spring break in the warm Florida sun, just because the hot wife is preggo?

I don't think so yo. Just drool all over these fly pics...


Here's me and the homies mackin' in front of some weird castle shit. Later we got totally wasted and planted our own flags on that damn castle yo...


Me and the bitches and some rocks. Notice the ocean in the backround. That's hot. After this we all went skinny dipping. I think we all made out too. I dunno, I had a lot to drink that day. I think you can see why...


Um, let's see... Just practicing our routines in this one. Damn that dude's a wuss... I think I drank his ass under the table later that day. He had like three beers and was puking all over himself. Tool.


Uh... think I just stumbled in front of this picture. Yeah. Not quite sure who those people are. I actually had a lot to drink that day, so that doesn't surprise me. They look like a bunch of sell-outs anyway. I mean, how much did you get paid to hold up that gay banner?


Ah yes, then we kicked it up with some rad beach guitar. I showed these pussies up when I hopped on the strings yo. See that dude with the bongo drum? Totally macked his chick later that night. What a bunch of tools in this pic... What is that dude on the left even playing, F minor? You can't lay down no wicked licks with that note yo. Dumbass.

Well, that was about it really. A totally rad time as you can see.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home