Friday, June 03, 2005

Yeah, so, thanks...

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the sympathy yesterday when I was on the VERGE OF A BREAK DOWN!

YOU ROBOTS!

Geez... a little compassion wouldn't be too much to ask, would it?

Oh well. Screw all of you.

I've thought a lot about our dreams being flushed down the toilet this week. I've thought all about how much I despise my job now, how un-motivated I am to do anything, how bitter I am at all the rich people who have money and assets...

Then I thought, ya know, there are people with real problems in this world... famine, disease, war... and I'm sitting here whining about the fact that I can't get a stupid business loan because we don't have any equity in our house... or we don't have any rich uncles to pay our way...

Then I started feeling sorry for myself again because I really don't care about other people's problems... Screw them.

I mean, I have a great job and all... a good family, nice cars, a nice house. I'm certainly not complaining that my life is so horrible...

I guess it just pisses me off that wherever I look there are business owners that are absolute morons. They couldn't run their own businesses if their pathetic lives depended on it. Instead they rely on their employees to do everything, pay them crappy wages, treat them like crap, treat their customers like crap... and yet, they have their own business. The banks roll out the red carpet for them.

THEY'RE STUPID! We're smart. And yet... we got no business.

Alright, alright... I promise no more whining about the business crap. Not that any of you care one way or the other... all you idiots care about is doing the crip walk and finding nude flight attendant pictures, or pictures of kids washing their hands...

I don't know what to do with you people...

peace nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not read yesterday, so I will not be offended by today. Just so you know I really was hoping you would find a way to get your loan. I also know that once you get over the initial disapointment you will find a way to make it happen.
Just because there are so many idiots that own thier own biz, is why I know that a smart guy like you will one day also.

Now buck up and find a way.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're offended by something I write here, you are taking me way too seriously :)

Thanks for the comments though :)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home