Monday, May 09, 2005

Dammit! Being healthy is hard!

I was all excited all morning to go to McDonalds, because I seen an advertisement for this new fruit and walnut salad they have now. Basically I ate like a pig this weekend and Im hoping to make up for it this week by eating good and working out like there is no tomorrow....

Well now I have to work out even fricken harder... because when I pulled up in the drive-thru, they just had to put this big advertisement for crispy chicken sandwich.

I have the self-control of a compulsive gambler who just got paid.... I couldnt resist, so I got the chicken sandwich and the fruit salad....

Damn you McDonalds!!! Why be so good, and so bad at the same time?

I know some of you are probably thinking (you skinny people), "Eww, McDonalds is so gross, I would never eat there!"

Yeah, well F&$% you... the crap is addicting and I lived on it when I was skinny and had all sorts of metabolism to burn it off.

Now that I have a job that requires me to sit at a computer a good chunk of my day, I cant eat anything without having to do 8 gazillion stairs a day just to break even.

Ive tried the Subway diet forever, and I think that Jared guy is a lying piece of crap. While I dont gain any weight if I eat Subway for lunch, I sure as hell am not losing any either.

This being healthy and working out crap sucks... I should just start taking 'roids, and popping a couple hundred make-you-shake-uncontrollably-until-you-have-to-get-up-and-run pills a day. I wonder if thats what it takes to lose 10 or 15 pounds when you have no control over the crap food you eat and you have the daytime metabolism of a f-ing snail...

Dear healthy, skinny and buff people:

F&$% YOU!!! When you puke up your food after every meal, because you must... I hope you get some on your shoe!

Yeah... so there!

peace nick (still about 15 pounds overweight...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Wendy's today to get a nice salad for dinner ... and managed to get a hamburger, FREE frosty (because Wendy's is giving them away all weekend!!), AND the salad. So damn it all to Wendy's too! So much for Weight Watchers this week....

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home