Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Here he comes... RUN!!!!

If there is a group of people I hate worse than people who cry about diversity, or labor union facists who think they control the world.... its people who sell cars.

You thought I was going a different way with that, didnt you? Dont lie.

Now, I understand that car salesmen (Im not writing salespeople, sorry ladies) have to sell cars to make money. Which I find stupid... but it is what it is. Fine. But for crying out loud, is it too much to be able to look at cars without someone coming out and bugging you right away? Do you have to hide and pretend that you're not really looking at cars, but just passing by? Do you have to swerve around these people as they try to block you from driving out of the car lot?

What if they came out, started towards you and you just took off running...

"Here he comes... RUN!!!!"

Car salesmen know that once they start talking to you, they can pretty much say whatever they want. Its all bull, they know it and you know it. But since most people dont know what the truth is, because we are not all car experts, we just keep our mouths shut and buy into their pitch.

They know this. So all they want to do is talk to you, convince you, lie to you.... and then rape you.

You know you are getting ripped off when you buy a car. New, used, it doesnt matter. You are getting ripped off and there is nothing you can do about it. There is no such thing as a good deal on a car. Or else the car lots wouldnt make any money.

I understand that Im going to get raped when I buy a car. Im fine with it. I just want the car I want, at the price I can afford, and I want to be left alone and not have to listen to some schmuck try to make it appear as though Im getting this great deal.

I hate being lied to. Even worse than being lied to, I hate being bothered when I dont want to be bothered. Like when Im looking at cars.

I know where you all are... I can see you sitting in the showroom, with your noses pressed against the glass, watching my every move.... waiting for the right time to pounce.... How about I come talk to you when I have found the car I want to test drive? Is that so hard?

Listen to the voice of the customer for once you schmucks... leave us alone! We dont want to be lied to until we find the exact car we are looking for, at the exact price we were expecting to pay. At that time, we'll come to you, and you can lie and rape and.... sell us a car.....

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home