Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Winter is gay (remember?)

Ok everyone, gather around... Lets talk about #7 on my list of things not to put in your blog that no one reads. I have a feeling that mine is actually the only blog that no one reads... but, either way. Ok, so you know those pop-ups that people have on their websites? You know, you click on a link to their website and before you even get into the website, there is that little stupid text pop-up thing?

*I am gay, click ok*

Umkay, so you hit ok.... and ANOTHER one pops up...

*Didn't you hear me? Im GAY*

Yeah, fine, I get the picture, you are definately gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). Now can I enter you're damn website already? Let's not put these pop-up things on blogs or even websites any more. There is nothing so important that every one must read, even before getting into your stupid website.
Good. Good talk everyone. Now get back to work and stop wasting company time reading blogs!

Just kidding... I would never discourage wasting company time.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home