Friday, December 03, 2004

Confucius say...

I usually try to refrain from quoting people, because I kind of have my own quote:

He who quotes others, has nothing good to say himself.

But, since I dont really feel like griping about the idiots who went into the ditch on my way to work today, or the crappy snow crap in general... I will leave you with something someone sent to me in an email this morning. Enjoy.

Oh, and the subject was: Reasons to drink beer.

One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm: "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

All I can say is.... WOW....

peace nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I just randomly came across your blog. Pretty cool blog. Anyway, if you're interested in getting more people to read your blog go here (it's free and i noticed you don't have a link to it like most people do so you've probably already heard of it and didn't care to do it or else you haven't yet heard of it): http://www.blogexplosion.com/index.php?ref=MissMindGame

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard of it now, thanks

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home