Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Celebrity blogging...

I read today on People.com that in addition to rubbing JGar’s feet and attending ObamaCON in Denver this week, Ben Affleck will be playing some charity poker to benefit disabled veterans. A noble cause most would agree, but really, were I a disabled veteran, I wouldn’t expect a whole lot out of this. See, when we were in Vegas back in June I caught up with Ben for a not-so-friendly game of seven card stud.



Let’s just say that by the time we were done playing, he was rubbing my feet and offering me his first born. Already having a hot baby of my own, I politely declined. I instead offered mercy for all of his money and a part yet to be determined in his upcoming homemade sex tape with Jen. Not a bad deal.

Until I took the money and lost it all getting my ass kicked on the links by TWood and some other old ass fuck.

Nick

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! That's great.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Buying ED Drugs Online said...

Really informative blog article.Really thank you! 

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home