Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You have to pay the troll toll, if you want to get drunk in Minnesota

 

Listen Minnesota, you whore...  THIS is NOT $27 worth of alcohol, I don't care how fancy you're fucking place is.

If anyone ever tells you they got drunk in Minnesota, they either have too much money or they're fucking liars.  And to think, I once said I loved Minnesota.  But I just can't tolerate over-priced alcohol, especially when I'm on vacation, I don't have to drive anywhere, and I don't have to worry about being responsible for a 3 year old child.

I think though, every time we travel I learn something...  When we went to Florida the first time, I learned that the sun is really fucking hot and it will indeed melt your skin off, after of course it turns it really red.  When we went to Iowa, I learned that O'Hare airport is not between Wisconsin and Iowa.  When we went to Texas I learned that Texas is a very long drive from Wisconsin.  When we went to New Orleans, I learned that you shouldn't go to New Orleans.  When we went to Georgia and Florida the second time, I learned that.... well, I didn't really learn much on that part of the trip.

But, I did learn this past weekend in Minnesota that JagerBombs are $37 a piece, even the cheapest and shittiest beer on the planet, Coors Light, is $4.75, and thus, getting drunk in a bar is a very.  bad.   idea.  If, of course, you like money and what not...

nick

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home