Monday, May 23, 2005

I love you Howard Dean! Rarrrr!!!

I love Howard Dean, I really do. And I strongly supported his bid to become the head of the DNC...

Why, you ask?

Because I can always count on Dr. Dean to make a complete ass of himself every single time he speaks, and I know that makes the straight and foward Democrat cringe...

Just take for example this little blip from a story in the Washington Times:
"Rush Limbaugh has made a career of belittling other people and making
jokes about President Clinton, about Mrs. Clinton and others," Mr. Dean said. "I
don't think he's in any position to do that.

"I will use whatever position I have in order to root out hypocrisy," he
said. "Democrats have strong moral values. Frankly, my moral values are offended
by some of the things I hear on programs like "Rush Limbaugh,' and we don't have
to put up with that."

I don't know... maybe he thinks the Average Joe can't put two and two together... but I can. And I know my well-educated readers can...

Unfortunately you never get a good reporter who can pick up on these things right away and put dumbasses like Dean in their place, on the spot.

Wouldn't ya think a decent reporter like Tim Russert would have caught this and asked:

"Dr., ....um.... I noticed that on one hand you defend the former President and his cold, selfish, lying, two-faced wife... and then you go on to state that Democrats have strong moral values, and that you are offended by some of the things you hear on Rush Limbaugh's radio program, which has an audience that you could only dream of.... Would you say that you're all mighty moral values are NOT offended by the very slimeball you defended just now??? He did after all cheat on his wife and RECEIVE ORAL SEX IN THE OVAL OFFICE BY AN INTERN!!!"

Maybe I'm expecting too much...

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home