Thursday, December 30, 2004

On the ninth day of Christmas break...

Andy is sick. Very sick. Two days before he is supposed to leave for Missouri and he is spewing stuff from God knows where. Its hard to judge the seriousness of it if you dont know what end it is coming out of.

Did I mention we ran out of paper towel AND garbage bags???

We're now in a whole different type of hell here...

He is finally eating now thanks to some strawberry yoghurt, so I have just enough time to do day 9. Day 9 everyone, 3 full days left of Christmas break.

This sucks...

Oh yeah, I went running, so I can eat and drink beer here tonight. Running sucks, but its 2 for 1 night. I LOVE Ladies Night!

BTW - George... someone came to my site searching on Google "George Knapp sucks" WTF? I can give you their IP address if you want, just let me know...

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home