Monday, December 27, 2004

Blog... um... Explosion....

So here it is. Everyone does it. I just follow along. Here is my post explaining my Blog Explosion experience... gag.

I told myself I wouldnt write one. I lied to myself.

Most people would spend the first few paragraphs explaining what Blog Explosion is. You know what it is. And if you dont, then who cares, right? Anywho, over the last few weeks, like the rest of ya'll, Ive looked at WAY to f-ing many blogs. I want to shoot myself sometimes.

LEAVE THE DAMN COMPUTER ALONE!

I cant... Would you just give me some f-ing "mystery credits" so I can sleep knowing at least a couple people will spend 30 measly seconds with my blog on their screen? IM DESPERATE!!!

BTW - whats the mystery about mystery credits? Its not a mystery. I know how I got them, you gave them to me. Hopefully you gave me more than 2 or 3, but I can understand you're CHEAP ASSES!

So because Ive looked at like, oh, every blog out there, Ive naturally developed some pet peeves. Im like that. People do things that get to me. Like describing themselves in the 3rd person. Who doesnt know that is so wrong?

Welcome to my blog. Nick spends most of his time on the computer checking hits to his blog. Even though I am Nick, I am talking about myself as if I am someone else. I must be... uh... um.... uh...

F-ING IDIOT.

What do you mean WRONG CLICK??? What difference does it make what number I click??? KISS MY ASS! Maybe I have a disease that causes me to shake uncontrollably... I think its caused by that empty feeling that you are just typing and typing and no one cares and yet you keep typing like you have something important to say when you really dont so you just keep typing and thinking and typing and shaking and AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anyways... another thing that irritates me is when people cross words out, as if they are too lazy to go back and erase what they already typed. I dont even know how to do it.

Welcome to my blog. No, wait, cross that out, but leave it there, and put.... um, weblog. Yeah...

This post is becoming so stupid. Im just stretching for crap. Really Im just trying to do something productive while Blog Explosion runs in the backround. Thats right... Im not actually reading the blogs.... so there. I hope you actually read this whole post and stayed more than 30 seconds.

Teach you sucka!

**UPDATE - As soon as I hit publish... I won 2 mystery credits beeyatches! Im sorry for all those bad things I said about all your blogs. Happy blogging!!!

peace nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh....
Funny post!
from 1 BE'er to another

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won 50 Mystery Credits .... and I used it to attrack your traffic and you commented on my Elf Shorts and Bubba Ho-Tep tee shirt. I then went to your blog and found it to be funny, so I am linking it on my page.

My wife says that its politically incorrect for me to ask you to link mine, but screw it, I am not so proud.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home