Wednesday, December 29, 2004

On the eighth day of Christmas break...

thats depressing. Its already the eighth day... isnt eighth a weird word to write? Ah, I never was much for the English language.

Anyways, I had a couple thoughts this morning:

Ive been trying to keep up on this tsunami thing going on. Notice you never hear anything about Burma? Or is it Myanmar? They had to have gotten hit pretty hard, I would think, from looking at some maps. Maybe one of my New Year's resolutions will be to learn a little bit about this area. Maybe become a monk and travel there or something... ya never know....

Thinking a little more about the numbers you have to click on Blog Explosion... I bet you could tell a lot about a person by whether they have ever intentionally clicked the wrong number... just to see what would happen.

Could you split it liberal/conservative? You know, liberals will do something they know they shouldnt and they know is wrong, and then complain when there is a consequence. Conservatives will just always click the right number and live with that question of "what happens". Why waste 30 seconds of my time?

If I didnt have to paint today, I would ponder it more.

PAINT BITCH!!!

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home